Original Text
From: "Phillip Vandry" <vandry@mlink.net>, on 4/9/99 10:32 AM:
To: SMTP@DC2@OCC["James Johnson" <plexus@seanet.com>]
Cc: SMTP@DC2@OCC[<ascend-users@bungi.com>]

> Just recently my pipeline 75 stopped working, siting cause code 34. Upon
> resetting the unit it works fine, but sometime later (10-20 min) it again
> stops with cause 34.
>
> According to the Ascend doc, 34 refers to 'No circuit/channel available'.
> I'm not certain what this means.

In my experience it means there are no trunks available (inter CO trunks
or internal capacity on the switch). I guess it might also happen if you
try to place 3 calls on an ISDN BRI.

But that's obviously not what you are experiencing, since I doubt you are
able to alleviate your telco's congestion problems by rebooting your
router :-)

-Phil