Re: (ASCEND) Is it there anywhere ??

> Hi Folks,
>
> I have been looking around the Ascend web site on the subject of DSL.
>
> I am yet to find on it information on DSLpipe-2S except where
> mentioned in other documents.

It exists, but it's not all that useful for the most part. It is the
older 768K model, so you might as well just get a DSL-HS, which does
1552K with one line, instead of a DSLpipe-2S.

Ascend isn't haking a DSL-2HS (2x1552K), instead they are concentrating
their efforts on the DSL-HST (1 x 2.32 Mbps), and those are now ready
to roll, only they're unable to ramp up production due to a shortage of
parts.

-Phil