(ASCEND) Firmware..MAX 4000 & MAX 1600

Hi All,

Can anyone help?? What versions of Firmware are you currently running
on MAX 4000's and MAX 1600's if out there..

We are at 7.0.0 on the MAX 4000 & 4.6Dp2 on the MAX 1600

Have had problems the disconnect hear of late..5-15 minutes after
connecting.  Also seem to be having a problem connecting. Customers
call in hit modems trys to authenicate then are told "the computer
you are dialing into is not answering please try again later" or
"check your username and/or password and try again" when infact I
know the username and password are correct. Have been told
Radius server has no errors..

Thanks,
Phil