Re: (ASCEND) 4 ISDN connection

Doesn't the Max200 still suffer from lock-ups?  We quit selling them for
just this reason, and anyone who wants to bond multiple BRI's knows we
won't sell them a 200, nor will we support it.  We'll sell them an 1800 if
they can afford it, where most just opt for a 130 and decide frame-relay
or PPP T1 as their upgrade path.

Regards,
Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
"Backhoes never sleep." - Patrick Greenwell