(ASCEND) Pipeline bridging/routing

Okay, here's my setup:

+-----------+       +------------+        +--------------+
| Office    | Ether |            | Ether  |   Office     |
| P25 (A)   |_______| Office LAN |________|   P25 (B)    |
| (routing) |       |            |        | (no routing) |
+-----------+       +------------+        +--------------+
    | Route over ISDN                             | Bridge over ISDN
    |                                             | (connection #2)
+------------+                            +--------------+
|            |    Route over ISDN         |     Home     |
|    ISP     |____________________________|     P75      |
|            |      (connection #1)       |  (routing)   |
+------------+                            +--------------+

                                                  | Ether

                                           +------------+
                                           |            |
                                           | Home LAN   |
                                           | (1 PC)     |
                                           +------------+

1. Home P75 is setup with TCP/IP address and netmask as if on office LAN.
2. Home PC is setup with TCP/IP address and netmask as if on office LAN,
   gateway set to Home P75.
3. Connection #1 is made from Home P75 to ISP using NAT, works great.
4. Connection #2 is made from Home 97 to Office P25 (B), works great.

Here's the question/problem:
When I am connected to the office LAN from home (connection #2), I would
like
to able to access the Internet using the route from Office P25 (A) to ISP.
I tried setting up another gateway to Office P25 (A) on home PC and on Home
P75,
but I cannot "see" (I.E. ping) Office P25 (A).

Please, someone tell me if I can do this, and, if so, what I am ommiting or
doing wrong.

Thank You,

Brad Vandrasik
Senior Software Engineer