Re: (ASCEND) high density access server

I just got through with my TNT trials, and for analog I think it's a great
box.  However, until they fix the HDLC card it is useless for a high
density ISDN solution.  I'm about to demo a PM4 from Lucent.  I still wish
the Cascade high density box didn't get killed off.  From what I saw it
was superior to just about every other high density NAS available.
Unfortunately Ascend bought out Cascade and then killed it.

These are my personal opinions.

Regards,
Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
"Backhoes never sleep." - Patrick Greenwell