Re: (ASCEND) 6.1.7 Microcode for Max

Good and medium, with only one catastrophe <FX: sounds of wood being touched>

The first box I upgraded hasn't missed a beat (almost 2 weeks).  The second
one (which is more heavily loaded) died once (Warning 140 followed by
multiple Warning 179s and eventual refusal to authenticate via radius - we
elected to reboot, all within 1 hour) and is running a little low on memory
(pools -v in Daig mode shows ~600k).  Overall, I'm happy.  Certainly we are
yet to identify modem connection or disconnection problems from userland.

Note that we are not using OSPF or Stacking.  Add either/both of these and YMMV.

Regards,
Neale.