(ASCEND) OSPF/callback

Hi everyone,

I'm having a small OSPF-Problem.

I created a callback-connection profile on two of our maxens which
are in the same huntgroup. Works fine so far.

The settings are:

 Up:   Metric=1, Preference=60,  Cost=1    (Type1)
 Down: Metric=7, Preference=120, Cost=1000 (Type1)

This profile should not dial out on his own because this
is a personal account for maintenance, therefore, I created
a static route on every Max with the following settings:

 Metric=6, Preference=60, Cost=10 (Type1).

This does not work. When the line is down, the two static routes
are injected into OSPF just fine, and a second test-route (M=1,P=60,C=1)
on each of the maxens overrides the routes and the down-link as it should,
so that everything is routed into this second-test-route, but If the links
goes up, this max no longer injects the Up-Link-Route into OSPF so that no
packets are sent to this max. What have I done wrong?

	Chris

--
The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is
probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners.