Re: (ASCEND) Multilink PPP

At 10:03 AM 10/21/98 , Dan Allen wrote:
>I know this subject has been beat to death, but im still having a few
>problems with getting a perfect Multilink Connection.  I can get the
>second modem to connect sucessfully sometimes but not so successfully
>other times.  Im connecting to our Max TNT. Has anyone seen anything such
>as this?  If so did you get it resolved?

Which software version are you running on the TNT? I don't think that
multilink analog is officially supported until the 7.0 release. There
is partial support (and hence it's not mentioned too much in any
release notes) in that analog MP calls can work if both calls happen to
hit the same modem card on the TNT. 7.0 removed this limitation.

Kevin Smith			(kevin@ascend.com)
Ascend Communications...
	...where Network Solutions never end.