Re: (ASCEND) Multilink PPP

We've been testing the Multilink support on win98 with our TNT servers and
the user will connect just fine and the TNT will show a MP connection at
78000, etc..  When pinging the ip though it times out every other request.
I still haven't found the cause so any help is appreciated

| Bryan Wilcox, Systems Administrator         Support: (816)472-4300   |
| KC Data Corporation                             Fax: (816)472-0303   |
| http://www.kc.net                             Pager: (913)818-1644   |

----
"There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in their
home."
                -- Ken Olson, President of DEC, World Future Society
                   Convention, 1977