Re: (ASCEND) VPN to a cisco?

Thanks...
I haven't been able to find much usefull info on the cisco side but I know
how to setup the Max thanks to you. I'll install 6.1 beta on monday but at
the first sign of trouble i'll downgrade to 6.0.

The hard part will be instructing the customer at the "home LAN" on how to
setup thier cisco router to recieve the L2TP tunnel requests.