Re: (ASCEND) IP Addresses needed for 4048

Neat, my post got cut off.  I'll repost below.

Not pool, but pool summary, which summarizes the routes in the
routing databse instead of advertising individual /32's to the router.

Instead of each individual route for say:

210.113.31.1/32
210.113.31.2/32
etc. to
210.113.31.62/32
210.113.31.63/32

we can have:

210.113.31.0/26

It significantly reduces the size of the routing table when used.

Regards,
Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
Fortue: 43rd Law of Computing: Anything that can go wr
        fortune: Segmentation violation -- Core dumped