Re: (ASCEND) IP Addresses needed for 4048

> What is the minimum number of IP addresses needed in the pool
> for a Max 4048?

You simply need enough to assign one to each dynamically adressed session
you expect on the max, and a few extra doesn't hurt.

I have maxes that connect only dedicated customers, and they have no
pools, whereas my dialup 4048's usually have 64 (maximum number of sessions
= 48, and rounded up to a power of two).

To be safe, always give more than there are channels coming into the Max,
and, if you are using Pool Summary, then round it up to the next power
of two.

-Phil