Re: (ASCEND) NAT - Nobody knows?

We have max1800/max2000 and Win95 PC (with Candi client), Linuxes and
Pipelines on the other side.
We do Nat + Callback + Clid + radiusauthentication.
This works with 50ai13 on the max side and  51ap9 or above on the
pipeline.
The newest version 6 does NOT work with clients other than MS or
Pipeline.
Ascend in Europe is checking this out at the moment.

If you want, you can get a configuration file for the pipeline, which we
produce with tsave. On the other side I could give you a radius users
profile which works for us.

Norbert Wegener

--
Norbert Wegener					Mail: wegener@rw.sni.de