(ASCEND) MAX 5.0Ap42 routing Class C through ie0

Hello, all.

I'm seeing the following trouble on a Max 4xxx:

I'm having a customer (pneal is theusername) who is dialing in with
an ISDN modem on his NT box, which is routing to his LAN.  Everything
was working fine up until about a week or two ago.  We have not been able
to find anything that has changed on this particular box during that
timeframe.

The user originally had been given a /27 subnet on a Class C that is
routed to that particular Max for the express use of giving out subnets.

The user started noticing that the routing for his subnet was failing at
the MAX.  When we'd go in and look at it, the route for his subnet was
being set for the ie0 address.  However, his subnet was the 0-31 block
on the class C in question.  Figuring we were running into some bug with
subnet routing, we gave him a class C address (209.102.32.0).  His ISDN
modem is given the static IP of 206.129.74.45 (which is on the same
class C as the Max), due to Windows NT's broken routing.

Switching to the Class C did not help.  Everytime he breaks the
connection and redials, the routing is not being properly reset.  We
have other users with similiar setups and Radius profiles that work
fine, both on this Max and others.

The Max in question is running 5.0Ap42.

Here's the Radius profile:

pneal   Password = "<deleted>"
	User-Service-Type = Framed-User,
	Framed-Protocol = PPP,
	Framed-Address = 206.129.74.45,
	Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
	Framed-Routing = None,
	Framed-Compression = None,
	Framed-MTU = 1500,
	Ascend-Idle-Limit = 0,
	Framed-Route = "206.129.74.45/32 206.129.74.45 1",
	Framed-Route = "209.102.32.0/24 206.129.74.45 1"

What am I missing?

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin@premier1.net>
Chief Systems Administrator