Re: (ASCEND) Pipeline 75 voice call features

How about this:

Incoming voice calls are handled differently with AT&T Custom Point-to-Point
service. Because this service includes only one telephone number, it can handle
only one voice call at a time.
• If a single B channel is currently used for a data call, you can receive a voice
call. The call is routed to the Phone 1 port.
• If a B channel is currently used for a voice call, a caller to the telephone
number receives a busy signal.
• If both B channels are in use, a caller to the telephone number receives a
busy signal.

Does that help or did I goof again?

John J. Gill, CPA wrote:

> fwiw, I am using AT&T switch.  It works at one office, but not the other,
> so it may be a configuration issue with Bell Atlantic.  It would not be the
> first time.
>
> JJG
>
> ----------

begin:          vcard
fn:             rather@pacbell.net
n:              ;rather@pacbell.net
adr:            ;;;San Francisco;Ca.;94110;USA
email;internet: rather@pacbell.net
tel;fax:        415-241-9912
tel;home:       415-241-9821
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0