Re: (ASCEND) Pipeline 75 voice call features

I had this same problem on my Motorola Bitsurfer Pro. Try simply swapping SPID's
1 and 2 along with the phone numbers. You might also check with the telco to see
if it is your equipment sending a "user busy" or the telco saying "busy". Good
luck!

John J. Gill, CPA wrote:

> I have a question related to incomming calls on my P-75.  It appears that
> if SPID-1 is on a "data" call, and SPID-2 is available, that a call to
> phone number A (SPID-1's telephone number) will ring busy, even though a
> SPID is avaiable.
>
> How do I configure my P-75 to allow it to answer a call on phone number A
> when SPID-1 is busy -- that is have SPID-2 pickup the call on phone A port
> ?  I thought this was automatic.
>
> John
>
> ++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
> To unsubscribe: send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request@bungi.com
> To get FAQ'd:   <http://www.nealis.net/ascend/faq>

-- Tim Connolly tec@mountain.net     MountainNet, Inc.
-- (304) 594-9075 ext. 37            2816 Cranberry Square
-- fax (304) 594-9088                Morgantown, WV 26505