Re: (ASCEND) Another Test: MAX6000

 It would be really nice to get a NON-BIASED report, But hell, When your
talking potential MILLIONS of dollars in sales if company xxx says
so and so's product is the best, Things could get ugly I'm sure you get
like corporate  espionage and etc.. Haha, I could like the lead engineer
for these test sitting in a bar, Then come 2 blondes up to him, after a
night of passion, they say, "Don't you think the (Insert Favorite NAS
here) is the best overall product? Or should we send your wife these
pictures we took. Hahaha

 Haha, Maybe I'm stir crazy... Dunno...

 Anyway back on the subject of Ascend : We upgraded a number of 1800's
last night to AP46, Well, Today, I spent a good part of the day reloading
configs because it seems as if loading AP46 nulled out some connection
profiles, Actually 0'd them out, Then happen on about 8 of 60 boxes.

I was wondering if anyone had seen this?

Jason Nealis
Erols Internet