RE: (ASCEND) US Pipeline in Europe

In the US, we need a Pipeline that connects to a U interface and that requires it to have an NT1 and Terminal adapter built in.  In Europe, the ISDN lines plug directly into an NT1 so all the pipelines need over  there is a terminal adapter.   To the best of my knowledge... this is the difference.

Semper Fi!