(ASCEND) TNT and trumpet Winsock under 3.11

Hi,

Anyone else who had trouble with Trumpet Winsock connection to TNT ?

I'm running 1.3ap24

The main problem is, that it seems like you don't always gets an
IP-address... Sometimes you do and surfing and stuff works ok, but you
still just get the "accepted: " message.

I have set the "ip-add-msg = "IP address is "" under Terminal-server

When it doesn't work, the connection is still active, but you can't resolve
any addresses, and can't ping any ip-addresses.. (it still gives you the
"accepted:" message)

I think that TNT does give me an IP-address, but trumpet winsock is not
always able to understand. Because it works ok with "windows 95
dialup-networking".

---
Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Klaus Hessellund