Re: (ASCEND) Release 6.0.2 available...

Hi Robert:

Yes. This is the fix for the "UDP packet to port 9" problem.

As to the technical specifics of the fix, I don't know. I'm just a lowly
writer.

Generically, I understand that now all Ascend units only accept correctly
formatted UDP packets to port 9, chucking anything malformed.

Sorry I don't have more, but cool it's fixed, eh?
8^)

later,
David