Re: (ASCEND) Lost Cause

I'm glad somebody else feels this way as well.  There actually is a
way to reset the thing to default config if you have physical access
to it.  However, this will void your warranty, it is undocumented, and
it is not an easy task (requires you to physically break down the
Ascend, unit mess with jumpers etc....).

Brian