Re: (ASCEND) Pipeline 6.0b4 Nukes voice calls

At 09:35 PM 2/14/98 +0000, Jeff Karpinski wrote:
>Loaded the 6.0b4  b2p75 on my Pipeline 75 this evening. Noticed right
>away that when a B channel was brought up for data, any in-progress
>voice call was dropped. Wife was very unhappy, so I downgraded back to
>5.1Ap6 <g>.

Don't know where this issue was sent, but have you tried 6.0 yet?
Does it have the problem?

I don't see any problem at all on my P75 with
6.0 loaded. I run a modem on one of the POTS ports pretty much 100%
some days (my wife's work), and data on-demand on the other port. I
also make/receive calls and FAXes on the spare POTS.....

Kevin