Re: (ASCEND) Max 1800 - CallType = Nailed/MPP

On Wed, Mar 11, 1998 at 08:38:16PM +0900, Peter Chow wrote:
>> We have a Max 1800 used for leased lines.  I would like to
>> use MP to load share across 2 leased lines to my Cisco 2501.

2501 ? That one does not have BRI .. just 2 serials. Maybe you mean 2503 ?

Andre Beck wrote:
>I'm pretty sure with the current (partially broken) leased line
>support of the Max family you won't get this running. But I'm glad
>to hear it works, so if...

I have made this work with a Cisco 1603, both 5.0Ai13 and now 6.0.0 on
the 1800. The setup on the Cisco is straightforward, but even while only
MP is used i had to select MPP on the MAX.
[Btw, someone on the list did ask for the Cisco-config, but i lost his Email :(
if you still need it, please mail to me off this list]
AFAIK you should have at least IOS 11.2 on the Cisco.

Everything else was allready mentioned by Andre, just follow his tips
and it should work.

- Ralf