RE: (ASCEND) High Usage on the Ethernet port

Adam,
	Make sure you have bridging turned off on the ethernet port of
the router.  That will make a major difference.  Having a switch at each
of you sites is not a bad thing.   Not sure what type of switch you guys
are currently using, but nowadays a low end ethernet switch is not to
much more than an ethernet hub.

		Chris