(ASCEND) 56k Frame Circuit

Bloody, balding condition trying to get a 56k circuit up between an engage
router and our MaxTNT.  USWest shows proper protocols on their circuit
coming into the pvc and the dlci on our side just doesn't exist.  I have run
frdump to verify the first 2 dlci are up and running for the other two
connections using that frame connection.  I rebuilt the connection profile
from scratch 3 times, then I copied the connection profile from one of the
other ones and changed the dlci number to 18 (which is what is setup for our
side of the circuit) and verified the encapsulation was setup for
frame-relay.  This is our first non Fractional T setup and I need to get it
working.  Is there something different on the connection profile setups for
a 56k frame connection vice using the fractional T configurations?  I have 5
other connection profiles that work like a champ, albiet all fractional T
setups.  Any information, enlightenment or direction is appreciated.

John Hough
IWBC
Systems Administrator