Re: (ASCEND) Upgrading P50 to 6.0.0

My fault! I didn't look for that slide switch on the back. So I used the wrong
image. I tried b.p50 and everything was fine.

Exept for some strange problems this mornig, where Pipeline couldn't dial out
and after the other side dialed it up (max1800 5.0ap42) it didn't route and
then the P50 just rebooted

Thanx agin
Ingo