(ASCEND) ISDN signaling not enable on unit..???? and pipeline50-max4048

hi

	i just got max4002 and when i trying to configure my T1/PRI the max tell
me ISDN signaling not enable on  unit...so my signal from my T1/PRI is ISDN
i cant put any other, the 4002 is not supposed to suport the ISDN
signaling..???, what i can do for correct that message...???

other question...

	i trying to connect pipeline 50 on my max4048, all go right, i can telnet
the pipeline from my max, can ping, all is ok for that, but the pipeline
cant go out behing the max4048, and my puter on my lan cant see the
pipeline, i did exactly what it tell in the ISP configuration guide and it
doesnt working, i think it's the IP routing, but i tryed many way and i
cant resolve the problems...any idea..???

	thanks
	in regard
	Daniel Provencher