(ASCEND) routing tables in P-75: adding 2nd router

Hi all.

I am planning to add a second router to our LAN.  Current router connects
remote office, which is on the same NT domain, but a segmented IP address.
 New router will connect to ISP -- both for the local LAN segment and also
for the remote office.

I was thinking that the best way to handle this would be to have the
current router remain the default gateway, and to add a routing table
within the P-75 to route to the second router (since both segments must use
the second router -- a P-50 to access the Internet, and the remote office
must first come through the P-75).

How can I add a route to the second gateway in the P-75, or is there a
better way?

John