Re: (ASCEND) dial out test

>From: Steve LaDuke <steve_laduke@tuttle.com>
>
>You need to select the profile to be dialed first.
>
>Also, the profile must support dialing out in the telco section:
>Ethernet->Connections->ANYNAME->Telco
>- ->AnsOrig=Both
>- ->Dialout OK=Yes
>
>Steve LaDuke

AFAIK, Dialout OK isn't relevant to the Dial command's availability for
PPP/MPP calls. It specifies whether the profile is allowed to grab a modem
for dialout, and should be No by default.

I leave it No everywhere, and am able to dial profiles.

Not that I could find mention of Dialout OK in the RUBB...

Peter Lalor
Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com
http://www.infoasis.com/