(ASCEND) Another 6.0.0 Bug Found

Here's a strange one...
We're using two MAX4004's in private network with binary load ftbak.m40
version 6.0.0.  We're also using AAC version 1.ai8 for RADIUS and
NavisAccess or monitoring.  Our profiles are set up to use an 800
service as well as a local DN.  The 800 profiles require
'Called-Station-Id = "800xxxxxxx"' so that we can separate log files and
control several other management features.
While testing, and just to make sure the above attribute works, I
entered a different number other than the 800.  The MAX apparently cant
handle this and reboots...every time!  Go figure?  So, if any one of my
customers attempts to connect to the 800 and does not have an authorized
profile, he/she can reset the system at will!!!!!!!!

Has anyone seen anything similar?

Kirk