(ASCEND) Disconnect cause code

Hi Folks,

We have several Maxen 40XX and we are experiencing some disconnection
problem.
The Max4004 we have is using 5.0Ai13 (2 PRI)and another Max4048 is using 6.0

>From the radius account log , Below is what I got so far for this month:

Disconnect cause code  /  no. of occurance
1 (notApplicable):               3
10 (no modem carrier):           13
100 (sessTimeOut):               220
101 (seeFailSecurity):           159
11  (nomodemlosscarrier):        724
120 (invalid Protocol):          20
152               		      1
185:           		      11432
2 (unknow):                      30
21 (tsIdleTimeout):              12
25  (tsPassWordFail):            10
27  (tsControlC):                46
40  (pppLcpTimeOut):             16
41  (pppLcpNegotiateFail):       16
42  (pppPAPAuthFail):            95
45  (pppRcvTerminate) :          4576
47  (pppCloseNoNcpsOpened):      367

I know that code 45 is normal (peer request terminate) and probably 185 is
normal. I am not able to find some of them in the menu (too old maybe).
However, the code 11 is the one which bothers me. I have tried myself
connect to the Max using a K56flex modem. It connects fine and if I was
just surfing on the Net, it works without disconnection for hours. It only
starts to disconnect when I downloaded a big file eg. 10Mb of Netscape and
I notice the code is 11. As you can see, we have lots of calls which were
disconnected because of code 11. Is there a way to solve this problem? Any
one has this experience?

Thanks in advance.

Daniel