No Subject

I have a simple questions.  We have an ascend max 4004 with a single pri
into it which we are using for both ISDN and Analog dial-up on.  We are
running radius as are authentication server in order to do dynamic and
static dial-ups (certain users get statics, while the rest (default) get a
dynamic address).  The problem is if a user dials in who is to receive a
dynamic address, and requests a static address (by filling in the address
fields under win95 or whatever) the max will use the address he specifies
instead of the dynamic address.  This is a big NO NO.  How do I disable
the max from doing this?  I have never had this problem with other Term
Servers, it just appears to be an ascend problem..

Greg Rumple
grumple@zaphon.llamas.net