(ASCEND) Mod Config/Ether/2nd Adrs : how to ?

Hello,

Just getting more and more puzzled, seems to be time to ask someone...

I'd like to have my Max answer two different IP addresses and I did something
as the following...

                       +-------------+
                       |      Max    | IP Adrs=a.b.c.2/24
                       +-------------+ 2nd Adrs=A.B.C.2/24

           ---+---------------+-------------+---
              |                             |
         +---------+                   +---------+
         |  Rtr a  |                   |  Rtr A  |
         +---------+                   +---------+
         IP : a.b.c.1/24               IP : A.B.C.1/24

>From Rtr a, I can telnet to a.b.c.2 and get connected.
>From Rtr A, I can *not* telnet to A.B.C.2 and get connected.

I have *no* filter on Max, on Rtr a and Rtr A. This seems to be only
related to the fact that I'm using 2nd Adrs...
Is there another black magic command hidden somewhere or am I wrong ?

Paul

Paul Rolland, rol@oleane.net
OLEANE SA/Service Technique/Directeur Technique Adjoint
OLEANE SA/Technical Service/Deputy Technical Manager

--

Support technique et operationnel Oleane :  support@oleane.net
Test du mail                             :  ping@oleane.net

Please no MIME, I don't read it - Pas de MIME, je ne le lis pas
Please no HTML, I'm not a navigator - Pas d'HTML, je ne suis pas un navigateur

"If you're not scared, you don't understand" - Mike O'Dell, VP UUNet Tech. Inc.