Re: (ASCEND) 6.0.0 eik.m40 memory leak?

not going under 1MB but with only 15 users
1earth % show revision
max4060 system revision:  eik.m40 6.0.0
1earth % show uptime
system uptime: up 4 days, 2 hours, 18 minutes, 2 seconds
1earth %
 > pools -v
Validating free lists...
0 errors; 390 buffers; 1162560 bytes memory free

Previusly we would have over 1.5mb with the same amount of users.

Donno if this is the same thing.

Regards
    Phill.