(ASCEND) PANIC: Problems with 6.0.0

*Argh*

I was too positive earlier today. Murphy doesn't like that.

We have _massive_ problems now with 6.0.0. I remember to have read
similar error descriptions earlier on the list, for releases in the
5.0p branch. It appears that the Max suddenly stops routing packets
over established profiles that worked correct a second before. It
seems to be a highlevel issue: using wandsess I can see that the Max
stops sending out any packet on the session, completely ignoring that
I'm pinging to the other side like crazy. Hang up and redial of the
session and all works again, but we've seen this too often now to
call it spurious - it is a systematic problem. The routing table
doesn't show up any problems (Ok I didn't dive into whether the wanX
displayed there is indeed the one associated with the profile...).

Thats depressing. Should we _again_ go back to 5.0Ap13 ?

--

Kanther-Line: PGP SSH IDEA MD5 GOST RIPE-MD160 3DES RSA FEAL32 RC4

| o |               \\\- Brain Inside -///                   | o |
| o | Andre' Beck (ABPSoft) beck@ibh-dd.de XLink PoP Dresden | o |