(ASCEND) Unreadable pages in Max 6.0 release notes

The 6.0 Max Release Notes, as retrieved from:

<ftp://ftp.ascend.com/pub/Software-Releases/Max/Release-6.0/doc/max60rn.pdf>

have some problems on pages 145-147.  It looks like the overlay box has
been mispositioned; these pages are extremely difficult to read.

I had no idea whether support@ascend.com should be bothered with this,
so I thought I would backchannel this through the Ascend participants
here.  It's kind of funny that, after seeing all the veiled criticism
of those who don't read release notes, those of us who do run into
something like this.  8)

--Wes

ps> I'm currently download the - *gasp!* - 11Mb PostScript version to
    see if I can get those pages before upgrading tonight.