(ASCEND) BRI-T in 4002 channel not available

I have a 4002( 5.0ap5.) with two 8-port BRI-T cards used for picture-tel
video conferencing.

For some reason the BRI-T cards cannot receive incoming calls anymore!
Outgoing works just fine.
The MAX just clears the call with c=2 p=2 No Channel Available (syslog)

I swear this used to work until recently.

On the 10-100 status window I can see the call come in and ring on the
first channel for one second and disappear.

NETWORKI display looks like this:

 > ** CALL 31  RINGING      globDsl  0, channel  1, session 999
NETWORKI: callid 31 added to pending clear list
** CALL 31  INACTIVE     globDsl  0, channel  1, session 999

--------
Is the Telco to blame for this? I haven't changed configs for a long
time.
I am using a bellatlantic PRI

Any info is welcome.

-Jman-