Re: (ASCEND) Problems with PAP user and Dialout using Radius

> > > Using radif in the diagnostics shows that the Radius server is giving
> > > the correct username, the max isn't using this in the authentication
> > > process.
> >
> > What version of software are you using on your MAX 4000?
>
> 6.0.7

I did not see anything in the 6.0.10 cumulative release notes about this
problem.  I realize that the old adage "if it's not broke, don't fix it"
is especially true to Ascend customers when thinking about updating to
new releases, but... if you cannot find a work around to the problem,
I would recommend you update to the 7.0.1 (or 6.1.7) release of software
and see if the problem still exists.  It is my understanding (I could be
wrong) that now that 7.0.X has been released, there will be no further
releases of 6.0.X.