(ASCEND) Force Modem VS ISDN connection

   In order to keep our Analog customers from using their
 account as an ISDN access account, I am trying to limit
 their connection to our Maxen via Radius Profile.
According to Ascend documentation, EITHER of the following
 lines should do the trick.

# Set to Asyncronous transfer
      NAS-Port-Type = 0,

# Set to Switched-modem connection
      Ascend-Data-Svc = 42,

   I am using both of these, but they don't do a thing.  I can
 still connect 2 channel ISDN with these settings.  Has anyone
 successfully used these attributes?

--
          Lars Nelson             Amiga 4000/040 @40Mhz 32MB RAM
    Technical Support Manager     Macintosh 7.6 in Amiga Window