Re: (ASCEND) high density access server

I hope you'll look into the PortMaster 4 from Lucent.  It can support up to
864 (36 T1s)  modem sessions in 16 inches of rack space.  It also supports
ISDN in this configuration.  And, if you're familiar with the ComOS command
line, the PortMaster 4 has the same friendly interface with a few new
commands.  If you want more details, I suggest visiting our website at:

http://www.lucent.com/dns/products/index.html

Then click on the PortMaster 4 link.

See ya,

Jaime