Re: (ASCEND) OT: Pricing on Telco service

It ranges all over the place. We pay GTE 950.00/month for PRI, with
1500.00 install but install is waived if you sign for 2 years.
Sprint, in another area, charges 1100.00/month for CT1, 1500.00 install.
A new company will give us PRI in Raleigh for 250.00/month no install,
and wide-area it to where we need it for a one-time $650.00 per
trunk.

Less than 30 miles from the Sprint PoP with the 1100.00 CTIs is another
Sprint PoP where the CT1s are 575.00/month, 1195.00 install.

All of this is why we filed for CLEC earlier this summer. ;-)

'Shot