I wouldn’t run a version of any release that isn’t supported anymore… so you’re best bet is to do what I did with 5.x for years and get the repos added to a modern release.

4.3 was released 20 years ago so your best bet is to find an OS from 20 years ago and see if the repos are available to crawl.

When I did PHP4 back then I had to hand-compile it on FreeBSD 5…

YMMV.