From: "Ryan Coleman" <ryan.coleman at cwis.biz>
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2021 10:15:43 AM
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] WTB - 12/15/18U cabinet for lab

Been there already. 12U is really really tight for my need and this one doesn’t allow for any side penetration (that would be a necessity if I went 12U).

Believe me when I tell you I’ve been shopping for months and I’m not willing to just drop money on the first thing that shows up. There’s a builder out of Quebec that is interesting but for the cost ($500) I’m not willing to gamble on the mounting parts.

It’s tempting though, thank you. If it was 15U…… hmmmmmm grumble.