nice, even tho curiously the manual page makes no mention of its ability to
fill in .pdf forms.

however on the medicare form i'm looking at currently, there's no box to
enter anything where the form asks for my signature.  so for that, it looks
like i'm back to square one.  i can print it, i can use gimp, but gimp
curiously, disappointingly, makes everything fuzzy.

maybe there's a way to add a signature using something other than gimp?  or
a tweak to gimp so it doesn't make the page all blurry?  or something even
more simple i'm not seeing yet?