Hi All,

I've recently been setting up a Pi as a kitchen kiosk, with pretty fair
success.  I am, however, having trouble pairing a Bluetooth speaker.

I built the Pi on an older version of Raspbian Buster (2019 maybe?) and I
got my BT speaker paired without issue.  After dist-upgrade, however, to
the latest Buster, I am now having connection problems.

I can connect to the speaker as a Bluetooth device, and the speaker shows
up in the audio control panel as an output device.  When I attempt to
select the device, however, it throws an error about PulseAudio not finding
the device (even though it's connected and listed under audio).

Does anyone have any ideas on troubleshooting?  Most of the articles I've
found are quite dated and refer to deprecated packages and nonexistent
config files.

Thanks!
Brian