Cleaning out some old electronics if anyone wants/needs any of this.
This stuff needs to find a good home so it doesn't go into the
electronic waste dump.

I live in Eagan, MN and would rather not ship.
Email me off-list and make an offer if you can give it a good home/make
use of it.

SCSI
======
Anybody still run SCSI HDDs? - good spares if you need to support
legacy equipment.

I have tested these HDDs by doing a low-level drive format (wrote zeros
across device and then GPT formatted) each of these.

(1)		Compaq, 7200 RPM, Ultra 2 wide, 68 pin BB009222B5,
9.1GB

(10)	Seagate Cheetah, 10K RPM, Ultra 2 wide, 80 pin, ST318203LC
,18.2GB

(1)		Quantum Atlas 10K, 10K RPM, 68 pin, TN18L462, 18GB

(1)		Seagate Cheetah, 10K RPM, Ultra 160, 68 pin,
ST336706LW, 36.7GB

(2)		Quantum Atlas 10K ii, 10K RPM, Ultra wide, 68 pin,
TY73L011, 73.4GB

I also have
(2)		80-pin to 68-pin SCSI Ultra 320 compliant adapters (80
pin on one side, 68 pin + 4-pin power on the other)

4U 16-bay SATA servers
=====================
I have two 4U rack mount servers that I haven't powered up in years,
but they ran fine when I shut them down.
I can secure erase the HDDs if you want them included, but that'll take
a few days.
HDDs were all Seagate Barracudas, but I see I replaced a failed one
with a Western Digital Caviar Black.
CDROM or CD/DVD and Gb ethernet in each

#1	16 bay SATA connected to two 3Ware 9550SX RAID controllers (I
ran 2 8x750GB HDD RAID5 arrays)
	Boot drive: separate SATA (RAID or HDD) connected to mainboard
	mainboard: Supermicro X6DHE-XB
	case: Chenbro RM414
	CPU: 2x 3.0GHz Xeon
	RAM: 16GB PC2100 DDR 266 ECC Reg

#2	16 bay SATA connected to two 3Ware 9550SX RAID controllers (I
ran 2 8x500GB HDD RAID5 arrays)
	Boot drive: separate SATA (RAID or HDD) connected to mainboard
	mainboard: Supermicro X6DHE-XB
	case: Chenbro RM414
	CPU: 2x 3.4GHz Xeon
	RAM: 4GB PC2100 DDR 266 ECC Reg

KVM switch
==============
I also have an Altusen KN9116 remote KVM controller with cables that I
used in my home 42U rack
https://www.aten.com/global/en/products/kvm/kvm-over-ip-switches/kn9116/

Embedded ATA SSDs
====================
(2)	Zheino Industrial B 8GB SLC SSD
(2)	Zheino Industrial B 16GB SLC SSD

Tabloid Printer
Xerox Phaser 7700gx with optional 3 drawer base set up for 2 letter, 1
legal, 1 tabloid
Does not print well - prints illegible greyish smudge.
It has lots of toner remaining, plus NIB high-capacity Black, Yellow,
and Magenta toner cartridges.
I also have NIB waste toner cartridge and NIB belt cleaner assembly.