TL;DR: Found an old 50 pin SCSI internal drive and would like to extract
the data without spending $$$. Would anyone have a SCSI to USB adapter
cable, such as were used on the Iomega Jazz or USB2Xchange from Adaptec?

My son's computer has a molex connector that we could leach power from
and try the scsi->usb trick to pull the data. eBay's $150 just isn't
worth it. If you have a spare one that you could ship to me, I'll
reimburse you for shipping and whatever you think is reasonable.

Alternative is to have my son take a drill to the drive before we
recycle it. (Probably do that anyway.)

Chad

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>