Thanks for this. There are many useful volumes here but one of the most
interesting to me was A Beginners Guide to Python 3 Programming (Hunt),
which unfortunately is illegible. Both epub and pdf are of identical
size as reported by the system (about 13K). Looked at in Emacs it seems
to be some kind of binary index file. The hard copy book is 433 pp. Even
plain text couldn't be compressed that much.

Thanks,
Ed