>> There is enough granularity in the graph so that it is possible to
determine
times and to get an idea as to the volume of packets (that part isn't
as precise).

That's what I am asking about -- if you are talking 1 packet, it would be
nearly impossible to detect if it was masked by legitimate usage, unless
the legitimate usage is '0' packets. If it was 1TB/night, that would be
easily seen.